SECRETO LOUNGE, SANTA FE
Santa Fe's Premier Cocktail BarSecreto Lounge is Santa Fe’s premier craft cocktail bar specializing in award-winning “Garden-To-Glass” and classic cocktails. Our cocktails are created using fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs and often with local spirits and bitters. Our "Garden-To-Glass" program is recognized around the world as one of the most creative and cutting edge.
Secreto Lounge is located within the historic Hotel St. Francis, just steps from the Santa Fe Plaza. Relax and discover new friends in our welcoming rustic indoor bar or at our seasonal loggia, perfect for Santa Fe people-watching. Our outdoor patio bar is also dog-friendly so feel free to bring your furry friend along while you enjoy a drink. Join us for tantalizing drinks in a warm, relaxing environment.
- Monday to Thursday: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Happy Hour Monday-Friday: 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.; 10 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Secreto Lounge MenusSecreto Lounge’s cocktail menu changes seasonally and reflect the fresh local ingredients that make up our drinks. Our professional mixologists use all fresh ingredients, a range of 27 flavors of bitters, and house-made syrups.
- Try our signature Smoked Sage Margarita, featured as part of the Santa Fe Margarita Trail!
- Happy Hour, Monday - Friday: $3 off specialty drinks, $1 off wines by the glass, $5 draft beers
InspirationOur wine list traces the journey of two Italian monks that brought wine making to the New World in 1610, where they stole two vine clippings from Spain, smuggling them through South America and planted them just south of modern day Socorro, New Mexico. These vines, known as los vinos secretos, are the inspiration to the name of Secreto Lounge.
Media & AccoladesSecreto has been featured in several prominent national media outlets including: Travel + Leisure, The Travel Channel, Forbes.com, Southwest Spirit, American Way, Cheers, Imbibe, Saveur, Sunset, The American Cocktail, Edible Santa Fe, Cowboys & Indians, and Spirit Magazine
Secreto Lounge also has received numerous awards:
- USAToday 10Best's "Best Happy Hour in Santa Fe" and "Best Nightlife in Santa Fe"
- The Travel Channel’s “Best of the Road People’s Choice Award”
- Best Cocktails by the Santa Fe Reporter's "Best Of" Readers Poll