Services and Amenities in our Boutique-Style Santa Fe, New Mexico HotelHotel St. Francis is special among historical, boutique hotels in Santa Fe, offering a magnificent setting with historically accurate design elements. Our many authentic artisan touches are reminiscent of Santa Fe’s Franciscan cultural heritage, and visitors enjoy both the majestic setting of our unique hotel in Santa Fe and the tasty local cuisine of our acclaimed Northern New Mexico restaurant.
Santa Fe culture is always close at hand when you stay at the Hotel St. Francis. Avail yourself of exhibits and workshops hosted by talented local artisans and enjoy cultural walking tours of Old Santa Fe that end up directly in our lobby. With WiFi access available throughout the hotel, a business center and a fitness center, our historic Santa Fe Plaza hotel can host the most modern of corporate retreats.
Hotel Services and Amenities Include:
- Free wireless Internet access throughout hotel and guest rooms
- 1 block to Santa Fe Plaza
- 24-hour front desk
- Check In 4 p.m. / Check out at noon
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Available off-street parking (for a fee)
- Bar: Secreto Lounge and Gruet Tasting Room
- Restaurant: Tabla de Los Santos with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Business center
- Pet-friendly hotel accommodations (fee) See Pet Policy
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Lobby fireplace (original fireplace of the hotel from the 1920s)
- Fitness facility
- Dining patio
- Local Treasures Discount Coupon Card
- Smoke-free property
- Walking tours from hotel lobby
- Historic Santa Fe hotel property
- Conference/Meeting rooms and banquet facilities
- Meetings & wedding services in Santa Fe
Local Treasures Discount CardStay at Hotel St. Francis and receive a Local Treasures card entitling you to a 15% discount at some of New Mexico's best, locally-owned attractions including Santa Fe museums, galleries, shops, and restaurants in Santa Fe, NM. Present your Local Treasures card, which is valid for the dates of your stay with us, along with your room key to any of our Local Treasures partners. With the Local Treasures exclusive discount, you help to “keep it local and keep it lively.” The card is also valid in any of our other New Mexico Heritage Hotels & Resorts restaurants and bars.
To learn more, see our list and map of Local Treasures Participants
Walking Tours of the Historic Santa Fe PlazaA service for our guests, this tour provides visitors with a chance to learn more about Santa Fe culture and history. Directed by experienced tour guide Peter Sinclaire, this 75-minute tour is available May through October and includes a number of fascinating and significant sites around the Plaza, as well as many opportunities for taking photographs. Questions are welcome, reservations are not necessary, and guide gratuities are appreciated. The tour is a $20 value and begins every Saturday at 10 a.m. at the entrance to our sister Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe and ends at our Hotel St. Francis. For more information about things to do in Santa Fe, please call (505) 983-5700.
Free Guided Walking Tour of Historic Santa Fe Plaza
- Saturdays 10:00am to 11:15am (May-Nov 1), departs from our sister property Hotel Chimayó de Santa Fe - 125 Washington Avenue
- Sundays 10:00am to 11:15am (May-Nov 1), departs from our sister property Eldorado Hotel & Spa - 309 W. San Francisco Street
- Available to Heritage Hotels & Resorts guests exclusively ($20 value)
- Gratuity not included