Visit Museums in Santa Fe, New MexicoGet a taste of Santa Fe culture with our amazing Renaissance to Goya: Spanish Prints in Santa Fe Package, featuring phenomenal rates on Heritage Hotel & Resorts accommodations along the historic El Camino Real. Explore the history and culture of Santa Fe, Albuquerque, or Las Cruces, New Mexico; delight in full breakfast at our hotel's regional restaurants, enjoy culture passes to Santa Fe, New Mexico's best museums and historic sites. This exhibit provides a compelling overview of more than 200 years of artistic production from mid-16th to early 19th century
Renaissance to Goya: Spanish Prints is on display at New Mexico Museum of Arts from December 14, 2013 - March 9, 2014..
The Renaissance to Goya: Spanish Prints in Santa Fe Package Includes
- Deluxe lodging in a comfortable guestroom
- Admission to Renaissance Exhibit at New Mexico Museum of Arts
- A bottle of New Mexico wine in your room
- Two Culture Passes for access to major New Mexico museums and historical sites
- Local Treasures Discount Card - with this card our guests receive an exclusive 15% discount at many of Santa Fe and Albuquerque's best locally-owned shops, galleries, and attractions.
- Heritage Hotels Welcome Keepsake Packet
Call 1-800-529-5700 to reserve this package.
Package Policies: 2 Night minimum stay, 72-hour cancellation, 3 day minimum advance booking, must be 21 years of age. Based on availability, other restrictions may apply.