Santa Fe Restaurant and Bars in Downtown
Hotel St. Francis is home to the award-winning Secreto Lounge where guests can enjoy a wide array of modern, award-winning, hand-crafted cocktails. Distinguished cocktails like the Smoked Sage Margarita and the Agave Way are available exclusively at Secreto.
Learn more about Secreto Lounge here.
Gruet Winery Santa Fe Tasting RoomThis Santa Fe tasting room opened in September 2016 and provides an outstanding opportunity to share Gruet Winery’s passion for premium American sparkling wines with visitors and residents alike.
For more than 30 years, Laurent Gruet has been producing premium sparkling wines using the same methods his father, Gilbert Gruet, did at their family's Champagne House in Bethon, France. The tasting room is a place to learn about the Gruet Story and sip on its nationally-acclaimed sparking wines and tasting room exclusives or relax with bubbly cocktails. The tasting room features an outdoor patio.
- Monday - Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday - Saturday; 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday - 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Tabla de Los Santos RestaurantTabla de Los Santos, located at Hotel St. Francis, is one of the top restaurants in Santa Fe. Organic, farm-to-table ingredients prepared with meticulous care have made this restaurant a destination for Santa Fe dining. With both simple sophistication and surprising complexity, the seasonal delights at Tabla de Los Santos make clear why it is one of the best Santa Fe restaurants.
- Open for breakfast (at 8 a.m.), lunch and dinner (closed Mondays & Tuesdays)
OTHER BARS & RESTAURANTS IN SANTA FEWhen you are ready to venture beyond the Hotel St. Francis be prepared to be amazed. With your Local Treasures card, it’s easy to discover some of the top restaurants in Santa Fe, where you will also receive a 15% discount. See our Local Treasures page for more information on our Santa Fe restaurant and bar partners.
Our downtown sister properties in Santa Fe where you can enjoy dining and nightlife:
- Casa España, which is adjacent to Eldorado Hotel & Spa, features specialty craft cocktails, live entertainment and a unique DJ sound in and elegant, intimate and historic setting.It is open only to Heritage Hotels & Resorts guests in Santa Fe and Taos. Memberships are available.
- Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe downtown across the Plaza has Low 'n Slow Lowrider Bar and Estevan Restaurant.
- Eldorado Hotel just west of the Plaza features Old House Restaurant, AGAVE Lounge and CAVA Santa Fe Lounge.
- The Lodge at Santa Fe has Garduño's of Mexico Restaurant & Cantina and the Maria Benitez Cabaret Theatre